Thursday, October 01, 2009

Now is the Beginning of a Fantastic Story!

The hardest part of any work is starting it.  The beginning of anything needs to carry a certain amount of gravitas that doesn't need to be present in the rest.  Be it either the opening chapter of a story or the first post of a blog.

This first post is kinda of interesting in that it is the first post of this blog, but actually the third or fourth "first post" I've ever done.  It also has the advantage of being written by a writer who is more wise then he was when he wrote those other first posts.

I guess where I'm going with this, is that for the first post of my "professional" blog I felt I should go with something more then looking over video game news.  Everything else should be less pretentious and more personal from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment